- Arrivals after midnight and departures before 06:00 will be subject to a surcharge of € 35,= per event.
- Pets are not allowed into the property, unless agreed to in writing.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the property. When smoking outside the tenants are requested to properly dispose of ashes and cigarette butts, and to always be on guard regarding fire hazard, especially in summer.
- There is a possibility that the supply of electricity, water, satellite- and internet signal is suspended or interrupted for short or longer periods.
- Changes of a technical nature taken by some satellite tv operators, may prevent some or all television channels to be received.
- The bandwidth of the internet connection (where applicable) may fluctuate and cannot be guaranteed.
- A baby cot and a high chair can be made available against a fee.
- Upon departure, the property will be left in a proper state. All items shall be put back to their original positions.
- Upon departure the tenant is requested to collect the used bedding, towels and kitchen textiles, and leave these in an orderly fashion near the front door.
- Upon departure, used crockery and kitchen utensils are to be washed, dried and stored in the appropriate locations.
- Upon departure the tenant shall deposit all garbage and other waste in the waste dump locations on the public road.
- If the agent finds that items have not been put back in their original location, and/or if the house isn’t in a proper state, and/or waste is left, and/or the barbecue is not cleaned after use, the landlord is entitled to charge additional (cleaning) costs and to reconcile these with the safety deposit.
- The villa, its inventory and the grounds will be checked after departure of the tenant.
- The safety deposit will be refunded within 7 working days after departure and will be paid by bank transfer, under reconciliation of: a) any additional consumption of electricity; b) any damages and/or missing items; c) any surcharges.
As a rule, with the exception of the high season, you can arrive and depart on any given day of the week. The check-in time is from 16:00 hrs. and the check-out time is 09:30 hrs. at the latest. The facilities and equipment of the accommodations are for the maximum number of persons indicated. It is not allowed to occupy the accommodation with more than the maximum number of persons indicated.
Explanation for mandatory and optional extras:
- All additional extras are mentioned on the reservation form.
- If applicable, heating and air-conditioning costs are automatically calculated and displayed on the booking form.
- Bringing a pet is only allowed with the explicit permission of the landlord. A surcharge will be charged per pet.
The total rental price stated on the reservation form is inclusive:
- The costs for cleaning, bed linen and towels during your stay are generally included in the rental price.
- The rent includes a certain amount of electrical energy. This is stated in the rental agreement. Any additional consumption will be deducted from the deposit at the current electricity price or will be charged separately.
- Reception service.
Other services on request:
- Extra bed linen and towel change: € 20,00 per person.
- Extra cleaning service: € 15,00 per hour per cleaning lady.
- Laundry service: (price on request).
- Cooking service (on request): approx. € 35,00 per hour.
- Babysitter (on request): € 20,00 per hour.
A safety deposit is required for renting an accommodation. The amount depends on the rented accommodation and is stated on the booking form. All payments on arrival at the check-in address must be made in cash. Debit- credit card or cheques cannot accepted.